Saturday, May 8, 2010

Michigan is pretty cool...



What's up, Buddies!



Since tomorrow is Mother's Day and all...Thought I'd give my mama a little shout out...

You know it.


Anyway, I've been to Michigan, y'all!




This is me kicking' it in Mimi's convertible, yeah, buddy!

Even more exciting! Got my favorite book in the mail, so that means we don't have to return, "Who Ate All the Cookie Dough?" to the library ever again!

Whoohooooooo!

My Aunt Lisa got me this shirt. Not sure what it says but it must be real funny, 'cause the ladies love it, if you know what I'm sayin'...

So, we went to Michigan to visit my cousins and Mimi and Grampy and everybody....




Mimi and Aunt Lisa
Cousin fun.

We did get to ride around in Uncle Augie's cool van. But I'm still turned around, see? Mommy says soon I will get to hang with everyone else, but for now...



It's a good thing that my cousin, Casten, keeps me company in the back!


I sure was happy to see my daddy when I got home!

I'm already preparing for my next vacation to the beach!
(wherever that is...)
Mommy got me this hat, apparently, where we're going, I'm gonna need it!


So, back to the trip...we did tons of fun things in Michigan!

I even got a few sink baths! Rub a dub dub!
You know how I love to eat, right?




Turns out, food is just as good up north, people!

Mommy hung out with some of her old friends and had a great time!
She says that she got a break too....whatever that means.



Mommy and Miss Sarah.

Miss Sarah brought her two kids to play with me. Ava and Leo. What fun!


My new buddy, Leo.
We had a ball!

Auntie Lorie came to see us, too!
Whoooooohooooooo!
I forgot how cute all my cousins are...
Casten and me.
Skylar is my favorite girl cousin...she reads to me and loves me so much!
We played and played and played some more....
That we wore out Gram real quick!

Uncle Augie and me.
Here's me helping Grampy out with a toy...I'm sure what he does when I'm not around!

Grampy reads to me real nice....
But, I gotta tell ya, I think I prefer Casten reading me, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear..."
I see a Brown Bear looking at me,
Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment